Confidence

I just told another friend about being gay. It's always a good experience when your friend accepts you.

We've been discussing my past posts, and the journey I've had. And I realize that looking back on this old blog, I've written quite a whole lot... and maybe it's not ready to be left behind quite yet. The other blog was quiet, and almost lonely. It wasn't always the best place to vent my thoughts, seeing as how it felt almost like it had become a place saved for negative and unhealthy thoughts. 

Odd Psalms, on the other hand, has always been a catharsis of sorts, a place where I could hear thoughts from different people; it has always been a blog which, with the knowledge that there were certain eyes on it, was always a place of honesty despite the constant constraints I place on myself (which turned out for good, though not always obvious at the time).

So I think I should give this old place another try.

2 comments :: Confidence

  1. Keep writing, buddy. We need your voice.

  2. Good to have you back.

    Anonymous

    8:17 AM