To be sin for us

I am ungodly. I am unrighteousness. I am a sinner in the midst of my sin. I face it everyday and some days it threatens to overwhelm me with the simple truth that I'm sick and twisted and no good.

But I have a conviction. A deep, rooted certainty. A juxtaposed certainty that despite my depravity, my failure, my weaknesses, I have a Hope. Despite my lack of willpower and wanton disregard of what I know I should do and doing what I should not, there is still Redemption for this evil I have wrought. There is still Grace for these stained hands.

And in the end, He's all I've got.

1 comments :: To be sin for us

  1. God can always help anyone--despite however evil or immoral they've been. No one is incapable of receiving His grace, His mercy, and His love. And if you want those things, He'll give you each and so much more. This is something I have to try to remember from time to time myself.

    I hope you're doing well. It's nice to see another post from you. :)