I'm gay and I love

I know it's been too long since I actually posted. I've been busy with life really. And for some inexplicable reason, I have no time to be gay. Again I reiterate... My gay attractions are still there, and very much alive and with me wherever I go. But I don't pay them much attention (at least, I try not to), and I focus more on enjoying life and the company of the people I love. And through it all, I still cling to God.

I did read this brilliant quote though, by Stephen Fry in his autobiography Moab Is My Washpot:


"There are plenty of other things to be got up to in the homosexual world outside the orbit of the anal ring, but the concept that really gets the goat of the gay-hater, the idea that really spins their melon and sickens their stomach is that most terrible and terrifying of all human notions, love. That one can love another of the same gender, that is what the homophobe really cannot stand. Love in all eight tones and all five semitones of the word's full octave. Love as agape, Eros and philos; love as romance, friendship and adoration; love as infatuation, obsession and lust; love as torture, euphoria, ecstasy and oblivion (this is beginning to read like a Calvin Klein perfume catalogue); love as need, passion and desire."

3 comments :: I'm gay and I love

  1. wow! thanks for this quote. Wonderful thoughts and excellent writing.

  2. Very profound. Thanks for sharing.

  3. Hey, I'm new to blogspot. We have alot in common it seems. I like your thoughts though it appears they are sporadic. You should post more. And shoot me a hello!