Smile

Was at the supermarket just now with my mom and brother. I walked past a bakery, and noticed some promotional sign and pointed it out to my mom.

That was when I noticed a cute guy staring at me. We made eye contact and I noticed he had a coy smile on his face.

I didn't really think too much of it at first, and looked away. Two seconds later I looked back, and he was still staring, still with the smile. I held his gaze for a few seconds, then looked away again. It was almost as if he knew me. Or wanted something from me. Or both.

That really got my mind churning. It's not everyday I get to meet eyes with a good-looking guy. It's even less common that that guy will stare at me with the same look Bakery Guy had. Even if it was really nothing at all, it still made my heart flutter.

It made me wish I really could live out that adventure of a romantic rendezvous with someone. To meet someone in the most unlikely of places and have something spark from there. I start thinking back to a few hours ago and wondered what would have happened if I'd held eye contact with Bakery Guy longer. If only I had smiled back.

I should've smiled back.

2 comments :: Smile

  1. Why cant you have an adventurous romantic relationship? They come in unlikely places. They also take alot of work unless its just a fling. But I doubt you'd be very fulfilled in just a fling.

    Here's to another Bakery Boy in your life :)

  2. Hehe sometimes I think that wanting Bakery Boys is just asking for trouble.